Permanent Eyebrows with Hair Stroke and Ombré Shaded Techniques
When do I need Permanent Eyebrows?
- When you do not have enough hair: It can occur whether you are younger or older, that the plucked eyebrow will not grow back with time entirely. This might be a problem especially when the shape is deformed and undesired for you.
- When the shape and arch is not adequate: Sometimes the eyebrows are too flat, short, thin, too arched, or they start not where they should. A bad shape might affect your face negatively; you might seem like you are angry, sad, tired, strict or surprised.
- When your old permanent makeup faded or not perfect: With masking or complementary colors there is a solution for such problems too. Using LaBina technology the results can be beautiful despite everything.
How does Hair Stroke Technique look like?
The shape of the eyebrows defines a lot, how old you look like. Hair Stroke Technique represents the most natural look. A fitting shape for your face; tattooed from little, thin and individual hairs. This kind of tattoo always suits to your original hairs, harmonizes with your face and character.
Simple Coloring or Hair Stroke Technique
Personally, I recommend Hair Stroke Technique because of its natural effect. Simple Coloring Technique is a bit less natural, but the shaping can be just as beautiful.
Steps of Permanent Eyebrows
- Consultation about the shape, color and other details
- You should not shave anything on your face; I will pluck your eyebrows only if needed
- Sterilizing the surface
- I draw the shape of the tattoo on you with a special pencil (sketching); meanwhile we check it together multiple times until it is perfect. Usually I try to leave the most of your own hair for the natural look
- We choose a color which fits you the most
- Tattooing the eyebrows, meanwhile I use an anesthetic gel to relieve pain; you can watch the whole procedure in a mirror if you want
- Conversation about the caring of permanent makeup at home and further instructions
- You can come back for a second tattooing (correction) after one month or later